The Canon MAXIFY MB2320 is a kind of a magnificent printing device you better choose in order to assist you to finish all of your tasks as well as possible. It is because this particular printer is able to create the best quality printing results that you always require and expect. Simply, every time you use this device, you will find that it gives you the vivid and attractive printouts that are so eyes pleasing for everyone who sees.
Furthermore, the Canon MAXIFY MB2320 has so many features to offer to you. Some of them that can grab your attention are like the 50 sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), cloud based printing feature, wireless and mobile device supports, and so many more still. All of those things will definitely help you to do your works nicely. So then, there will be no hard things that you have to face when you use the printing machine.
You May Also Like This: Canon MAXIFY MB2120 All-in-one Printer
Moreover, the other best thing about the Canon MAXIFY MB2320 that you will definitely like is its inexpensive price. According to some experts, this printer will be available for you at the price of $186.45 only. So, it is clear that you do not have to dive in to your pocket too deep in order to have this printing equipment.
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to) Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Features 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to) FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds
- Copy Features 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Ethernet USB Flash memory Hi-Speed USB
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon MAXIFY MB2050 All-in-one Photo Printer
Free Download Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MAXIFY MB2320 series Full Driver & Software Package For (MacOS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2320 series CUPS Printer Driver For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2320 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2320 series MP Drivers For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2320 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2320 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.