It will always be a very nice idea for you to choose the Canon MAXIFY MB2310 mainly if you want to have a great printing device in your home or office. This amazing printer can also offer you the many different abilities that can help you finish all of your works in the best way. So then, there will be no difficulties you have to meet when you complete your works.
Well, the Canon MAXIFY MB2310 can show you the notable printing performance that comes from its fabulous printing features that you will adore so much. Some of those features are like the 600x1200 dpi printing resolution, 3.0 inch touch LCD, MAXIFY Printing Solution, Automatic 2 sides printing, and so on. All of them will definitely the best assistances you can get for the magnificent and distinctive printing results that fit your requirements greatly.
You May Also Like This: Canon MAXIFY MB2155 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Besides, there are also some remarkable wireless features that you can find on the Canon MAXIFY MB2310. They are like Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, wireless printing attributes, Ethernet USB connection, and etc. Each of them will allow you to print your files in the simple and easy way. So, you do not have to waste much time whenever you want to do your printing jobs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2310 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to) Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Features 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to) FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds
- Copy Features 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Ethernet USB Flash memory Hi-Speed USB
Canon MAXIFY MB2310 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Inkjet All-in-one Printer
Free Download Canon MAXIFY MB2310 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MAXIFY MB2310 series Full Driver & Software Package For (MacOS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2310 series CUPS Printer Driver For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2310 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2310 series MP Drivers For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2310 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2310 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon MAXIFY MB2310 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.