While you are taking the new printer, it will be better for you if you have found out first about what you are going to have from the printer itself. It can lead you to get the best printer before buying it. If you are looking for new home printer, this Canon MAXIFY IB4110 will be your best options for you.
You just have to consider taking this printer for your home because it has featured with many advanced features which will help you in operating this Canon MAXIFY IB4110 as well. You can get Wireless Printing, Quick Toolbox, Mopria Device Printing, Microsoft Mobile Printing, Google Cloud Print, Document Printing, Canon PRINT App, Auto Sheet Feeder with Advanced way, 2 Sided Printing Automatically and AirPrint.
You May Also Like This: Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Inkjet Photo Printer
Those are the printer features you can get from this Canon MAXIFY IB4110 which you can use all of them to help you in operating this printer easily. By using those advanced printer features, you are able to get easier in printing the document. You can use wireless printing features to help you in printing out the document by using wireless connection and many more. This printer will be your best options because it loads more advanced features for you.
Canon MAXIFY IB4110 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R212, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Ethernet Hi-Speed USB
- Software Included: MAXIFY IB4110 Printer Driver Master Setup PosterArtist Lite My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
Canon MAXIFY IB4110 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon MAXIFY IB4020 Wireless Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon MAXIFY IB4110 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Canon iB4110 Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Canon iB4110 XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Canon iB4110 Printer Driver For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Canon iB4110 Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon MAXIFY IB4110 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.