If you want to take this Canon MAXIFY IB4060 as your new home printer, you should ensure that this printer has the best options for your PC in the OS problem. You need to know that the printer has its own different OS compatibilities as well as this printer does. You also should know that if you take this printer, you are able to print the document through your mobile phone too.
To ensure you can use the mobile phone printing features, you need to ensure about the mobile system which this printer requires. For the mobile phone, this Canon MAXIFY IB4060 requires Windows, Android and iOS only. Thus, if you have used the Mobile system of one of them, you can use to install the driver in your mobile phone to make you easier in printing out the document directly from your mobile phone.
You May Also Like This: Canon MAXIFY IB4020 Inkjet All-in-one Printer
For the PC, one of the OS you should use are Mac OS X with 10.6.8 or later version, Windows Sever 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Before buying this Canon MAXIFY IB4060, ensure you have one of the listed printer OS first.
Canon MAXIFY IB4060 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to) Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL PGI-2200 C XL PGI-2200 M XL PGI-2200 Y XL PGI-2200 C PGI-2200 M PGI-2200 Y PGI-2200 BK
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Ethernet Hi-Speed USB
Canon MAXIFY IB4060 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Color Image Scanner
Free Download Canon MAXIFY IB4060 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MAXIFY iB4060 Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4060 Printer Driver For [Windows 2003/2003 x64/2003 R2 /2003 R2 x64/2008/2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012 x64/2012 R2 x64] ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4060 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4060 XPS Printer Driver For [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64Vista/ Vista x64XP/2008/ 2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012/2012 R2 x64] ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4060 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4060 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon MAXIFY IB4060 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.