If you want to take the new printer which can help you in printing the document with the certain paper sizes or types as what you need to print, you need to notice about the paper compatibilities of the printer itself. Each printer has its own different paper compatibilities as what this Canon MAXIFY IB4050 does. If you want to take this printer, you should ensure you pick the printer as what you need.
In this Canon MAXIFY IB4050, you are able to use one of these paper types: Canon Glossy Paper with Everyday Use, Canon Plus Glossy II, Semi Gloss of Canon Plus Paper, Canon Pro Luster, Canon Matte, Canon Paper with High Resolution, Envelopes and also Plain Paper.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Color Image Scanner
For the paper sizes you can use to print your document in this Canon MAXIFY IB4050 are Custom Sizes of 89 until 215.9 mm for the width and for the length of 127 until 355.6 mm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Letter, A4, Legal, B5 and also A5. You also use the maximum weight of plain paper is from 64 until 105 g/m2 and for the maximum weight of photo paper is up to 275 g/m2.
Canon MAXIFY IB4050 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to) Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL PGI-2200 C XL PGI-2200 M XL PGI-2200 Y XL PGI-2200 C PGI-2200 M PGI-2200 Y PGI-2200 BK
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Ethernet Hi-Speed USB
Canon MAXIFY IB4050 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Flatbed Scanners
Free Download Canon MAXIFY IB4050 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MAXIFY iB4050 Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4050 Printer Driver For [Windows 2003/2003 x64/2003 R2 /2003 R2 x64/2008/2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012 x64/2012 R2 x64] ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4050 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4050 XPS Printer Driver For [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64Vista/ Vista x64XP/2008/ 2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012/2012 R2 x64] ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4050 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4050 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon MAXIFY IB4050 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.