While you are taking the new printer, don’t forget to ensure about what kind of printer you can get from the printer itself. You need to know well about what kind of features you can get from the printer and It is to ensure you have picked the best one. As if you want to take this Canon MAXIFY IB4020 for your new home printer, you need to know about the features you can get in this printer itself.
In this printer, you can get many advanced features which will help you in operating this printer as well. The advanced features you can get from this Canon MAXIFY IB4020 are Wireless Printing, Quick Toolbox, MAXIFY Printing Solution, Google Cloud Print, Document Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Auto 2 Sided Printing and AirPrint3. Those are the advanced printer features you can get in this printer itself.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Color Image Scanner
By using those advanced features, it will help you to get easily in operating this Canon MAXIFY IB4020. You can use the Wireless Printing features for helping you in printing the document by using wireless connection; or you can use the Auto 2 Sided Printing to print the document with both sides automatically and many more.
Canon MAXIFY IB4020 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to) Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL PGI-2200 C XL PGI-2200 M XL PGI-2200 Y XL PGI-2200 C PGI-2200 M PGI-2200 Y PGI-2200 BK
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Ethernet Hi-Speed USB
Canon MAXIFY IB4020 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Flatbed Scanners
Free Download Canon MAXIFY IB4020 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MAXIFY iB4020 Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4020 Printer Driver For [Windows 2003/2003 x64/2003 R2 /2003 R2 x64/2008/2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012 x64/2012 R2 x64] ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4020 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4020 XPS Printer Driver For [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64Vista/ Vista x64XP/2008/ 2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012/2012 R2 x64] ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4020 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4020 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon MAXIFY IB4020 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.