While you are looking for the new printer, you need to ensure you have used one of the OS in your PC as well. Why? It is to ensure you have chosen the best one. As if you want to buy this new Canon MAXIFY IB4000 one. You need to ensure the printer is the best printer for accompanying your day as well.
The OS compatibility of the printer is one of the most important things you need to know before taking the new printer one. You need to ensure you have used one of the OS in your PC to make you can use all of the features in this printer as well. If you don’t have one of them, you can’t use the features which will help you in operating them well. Thus, before taking this Canon MAXIFY IB4000 for your new printer, it will be better if you have matched first about the OS in the printer with the OS in your PC as well.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Flatbed Scanners
The supported OS in this Canon MAXIFY IB4000 are Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows Vista SP 1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon MAXIFY IB4000 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to) Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10 Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Ethernet
Canon MAXIFY IB4000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Color Image Scanner
Free Download Canon MAXIFY IB4000 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MAXIFY iB4000 Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4000 Printer Driver For [Windows 2003/2003 x64/2003 R2 /2003 R2 x64/2008/2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012 x64/2012 R2 x64] ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4000 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4000 XPS Printer Driver For [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64Vista/ Vista x64XP/2008/ 2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012/2012 R2 x64] ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY iB4000 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon MAXIFY IB4000 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.