CanoScan LiDE 80 provides you with a lot of useful features and functions that can help you finishing your task easily and quickly. This machine has maximum resolution that is up to 2400 x 4800 dpi which means that it is quite high for such a scanning machine. However, you can enhance the resolution up to 9600 x 9600 dpi with the use of certain software. It has color processing ability of the scanning project which is supported well by the color depth of 16 bit grayscale and 48 bit color. The combination of those color depth create stunning results with richer tones.
This CanoScan LiDE 80 is a type of compact machine design that is really powerful to be used at small office. This scanning machine also has the ability to scan such a negative. You will be able to preserve the film for future file printing. There is also Z-Lid software which accommodates a high number of documents.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Color Image Scanner
In addition, this CanoScan LiDE 80 provides you a single USB cable. It allows you to supply the power and transfer your data to the machine. Therefore, it will not give you any difficulties to use any wires installation when using the machine. This is a very simple supporting office tool.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film: 35mm x 1 frame (negative) with Film Adapter Unit
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included)
- OS Compatibility Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac OS 9.1-9.x, OS X v 10.1.x to v 10.2.x
Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanners
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Lide 80 - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.