While you are taking the new technology device, at least you should know about what kind of specs you can get from the device itself. You should ensure you have picked the best one and you can take this CanonScan LiDE 700F as your new scanner one. This is featured with the advance features as well.
If you take this CanonScan LiDE 700F as your new scanner, you can get the Flatbed as its scanner type and Contact Image Sensor or CIS as its scanning element. You can get the maximum resolution of the interpolated one is up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi and for the optical one is up to 9600 x 9600 dpi as well as for the reflective document one is up to 4800 x 4800 dpi. Those are high number resolutions of the scanner you can get in this scanner as well. Those numbers will lead you to have more colorful and detail in color which can make it looks like the real one.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Color Image Scanner
Beside them, there are many advanced features you can get in this CanonScan LiDE 700F to help you in operating it in the easier ways. You can buy this scanner if you want to get the advanced scanner in your business.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Features: 180-degree Open, 3-Way Position, Auto Scan Mode, Filing Function, Film Adapter Unit, Image Correction, One-plug Scanning
- Scanner Buttons: Copy, Scan, PDF, E-mail
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:9600 x 9600 dpi film Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi Reflective:4800 x 4800 dpi
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24 bit external Grayscale: 48-bit internal/16 or 8 bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Software: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 Flatbed Scanners
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
LiDE 700F Scanner Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 700F Scanner Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 700F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
Scanner Drivers Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Xp/2000/Me (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.