Do you need the scanner for helping your business every day? If yes you are, it means you should buy the new scanner to help you in running out your business well. In choosing the printer, you need to ensure that you can point out the best one. You can take this CanonScan LiDE 600F as your new scanner one.
This CanonScan LiDE 600F has the Color Image Scanner or CIS as its scanner type. You can get the maximum resolution of the interpolated one is up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi and for the optical one is up to 2400 x 2400 dpi. Those numbers are high enough in letting you to get the perfect scanned document for your business. It also will make the scanned document gets more colorful and deeper in the colors.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Color Image Scanner
For the depth color of the black and white document for the internal one is up to 16 bit and for the external one is up to 8 bit. For the colored document of internal as well as external one is up to 48 bit. There are many advanced features you can get in this CanonScan LiDE 600F to make you easily in operating them.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Color Image Scanner
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver) Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 6 frames (Negative/Positive)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Software ScanGear CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR4(Windows/Mac)
Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Flatbed Scanner
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
LiDE 600F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 600F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 600F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista/Xp/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.