While you are taking the new device, it will be better if you have known about what you will get from the device itself. As example if you want to take the new scanner for your business necessary, you should know about the specs you can get from it, including while taking this CanonScan LiDE 500F. You have to ensure you pick the best scanner for your business needs.
In this CanonScan LiDE 500F, you will get Flatbed with monochrome and color as its scanner type and Contact Image Sensor or CIS as its scanning element. You will get the maximum resolution for the interpolated one is up to 19,200 x 19,200 and for the optical one is up to 2400 x 4800 dpi. You can get the depth color of colored document for internal is up to 48 bit and for external one is up to 48 bit too. For the depth color of black and white document for internal is up to 16 bit and for the external one is up to 8 bit.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Color Image Scanner
Beside them, you also can get many advanced features which have featured in this CanonScan LiDE 500F one. You can buy this scanner for your new scanner one.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit input/48-bit output; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 1 (negative/positive) with Film Adapter Unit (FAU)
- Interface: USB Hi-Speed compatible (cable included)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac OS X 10.2, 10.2.7 to 10.3.x
- Software ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Arcsoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft OmniPage SE and Adobe Photoshop Album SE.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Flatbed Scanners
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.