If you want to take the new scanner for your business, you should ensure that you have picked the best scanner for your PC as well. The important thing you should consider while taking the new scanner is about the OS compatibilities. It can decide whether it can suitable for your PC or not. As if you want to take this CanonScan LiDE 220, you should ensure you have picked the best one.
In this CanonScan LiDE 220, the OS compatibilities you can use are Mac OS X with 10.6.8 until 10.9 versions, Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP 2, Windows Vista SP 1, Windows 7 SP 1, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8. Those are the lists of OS compatibilities you should have one in your PC as well before going to buy it.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 Color Image Scanner
If you don’t have one of them in your PC, you should not force to use this scanner because it can make you can’t use all of the features as well. Beside it, you also can get slower in your PC as well as the scanner itself. Thus, you need to ensure that you have used one of them in your PC before going to buy this CanonScan LiDE 220.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Buttons: Auto Scan, Copy, PDF (x2), Send
- Max. Resolutions Optical:4800 x 4800 dpi Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit. Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Flatbed Scanner
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
CanoScan LiDE 220 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 220 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 220 Scanner Driver Windows 8.1/8/7/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden Windows 8.1/8/7/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear Starter EX Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.