While you are taking the new device for you or your business, it will be better if you have found out about what kind of things you will get from it. Is it beneficial or not? As example if you want to take this CanonScan LiDE 210, you should know about the features you can get from the scanner itself. It will lead you to choose the best one.
While you are taking this scanner, you can get many advanced features in this CanonScan LiDE 210 one. The advanced features you can get are Vertical Scanning, One Cable for Power and Data, Low Power Consumption, High Speed Scanning, Gutter Shadow Correction, Grain Correction, Fading Correction, Digital Filing, Convenient Filing Function or PDF Function, Backlight Correction, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scratch and Dust Reduction, Advanced Z-lid, 5 EZ Buttons.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Flatbed Scanners
Those are some advanced features in this scanner which you can use them very well to get easily in operating it. Beside them, there are many advanced features and specs you can get in this CanonScan LiDE 210. You just have to ensure that what your office needs to scan the document is what in this scanner gives to you.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Buttons: Auto Scan, Copy, PDF (x2), E-mail
- Max. Resolutions Optical:4800 dpi x 4800 dpi Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v.10.4.1 - 10.6
- Software: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 Flatbed Scanner
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Windows 7/8.1//8/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.