If you like to scan the document every day for doing your business, it means you should take the scanner for it. There are thousands of scanners you can take like this CanonScan LiDE 200. This will be your best options because you can get more advanced specs on it which can make you get the best scanned document as well.
Well, to ensure this CanonScan LiDE 200 will be your best options, you should know well any kind of information related to this scanner. You will get the Flatbed as its scanner type and Contact Image Sensor as its scanning element. For the maximum resolution of the optical one is up to 4800 x 4800 dpi and for the interpolated one is up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. Those numbers of resolutions are high enough because you can get the perfect scanned document on this scanner device.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Flatbed Scanners
Beside them, you also can get the depth color for black and white document of internal is 16 bit and for external is 8 bit. For the depth color of colored one for internal is 48 bit and for the external is 24 bit. There are many advanced features you can get in this CanonScan LiDE 200.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed Color Image Scanner
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color (RGB) LEDs
- Max. Resolutions: 4800 dpi x 4800 dpi 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- OS Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.3.9 - 10.5.x
- Software: ArcSoft PhotoStudio,MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Color Image Scanner
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
LiDE 200 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 200 Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 200 Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.