While you are taking the new scanner one, you should know first about what the OS compatibilities are of the scanner itself. The OS compatibilities are the most important thing to ensure you can use the scanner in the right way or not. As example, if you take this CanonScan LiDE 120, you should know about the OS compatibilities of its scanner itself.
If you take the scanner but your PC doesn’t use one of the OS compatibilities of its scanner, it can make you can’t use all of the scanner features well. Thus, to ensure you can use all of the advanced features in scanner, you need to know about the OS compatibilities of its CanonScan LiDE 120. The lists of OS compatibilities of this scanner are Mac OS 6 and 7 version, Mac OS X with 10.6.8 until 10.9 versions, Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and also Windows 8.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 Flatbed Scanners
You should ensure you have used one of those lists OS to ensure you can use all of the features very well. If your PC has used one of them, you can take this CanonScan LiDE 120 as your new scanner.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color (RGB) LED
- Scanner Buttons: Auto Scan, Copy, PDF, Send
- Max. Resolutions Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7 Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit. Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Color Image Scanner
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 120 Scanner Driver Windows 8.1/8/7/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden Windows 8.1/8/7/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear Starter EX Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.