While you are taking new thing, it will be better if you have found out about what kind of things you can get from it, including while taking the new scanner. You need to know what you will get from before buying it. If you want to have the best scanner, you can consider picking up this CanonScan LiDE 100. You need to ensure that this scanner will be your best options to prevent any kind of disappointment after buying it.
You will get many advanced features in this CanonScan LiDE 100. You will not feel so regret in taking this scanner for your business. This scanner is featured with One Cable for Power and Data, Lower Power Consumption with 3-color LED, High Speed Scanning, Gutter Shadow Correction, PDF Function or Convenient Filling Function, Auto Scan Mode, Scratch & Auto Dust Reduction, Advanced Z-Lid, and also 4 EZ Buttons.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Flatbed Scanner
Those are the general features you can get in this scanner if you take this as your new one. Beside them, you also can get many more advanced features and specs on this scanner which you can use them very well. Thus, you can take this CanonScan LiDE 100 as your new scanner one.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed Color Image Scanner
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:2400 dpi x 4800 dpi1Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
- OS Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.3.9 - 10.5.x
- Software: ArcSoft PhotoStudio,MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Color Image Scanner
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
LiDE 100 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 100 Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 100 Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.