CanoScan LiDE 50 offers you with high performance and great specification. It helps you finishing the tasks easier and faster. It has good resolution which is up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch. Nevertheless, it can be enhanced up to 9600 x 9600 dpi by using software. With that high resolution, you will be able to create crisp and clean scanning documents. This machine provides you with 2 types of the color depth; 16 bit depth for grayscale and 48 bit depth for color. The combination of it produces high photo quality with rich tones and clear color contrast.
This CanoScan LiDE 50 is good with USB 2.0 cable that can be used for transferring the data and supplying the power with great speed. This machine is supported with software that makes the machine is compatible for Mac or Windows uses. Also, there is Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 that allows you to retouch your photo images. You will be able to arrange simply the images you want in Multi scanning mode and what you need is only press the directed button to process it automatically.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Photo Scanner
In addition, this CanoScan LiDE 50 is equipped with 4 buttons. Those buttons are for email, files, copy, and scan. It has the ability to let you process the features with only pressing the button. It makes your task easier and simpler.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98, Mac OS 9.0 - 9.x, OS X v 10.1.x - 10.2.x
- Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 CD-ROM; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM, including: ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), Arcsoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30-day trial version, Windows only)
Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Flatbed Scanners
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 50 - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.