If you want to have a compact scanning machine on the market, then you will find CanoScan LiDE 35 series. This scanner only has two inches thick that comes with desktop stand in order to accommodate the storing in such a vertical manner. There is Z-Lid feature that supports you to do easy scanning task especially when you need it to scan a high amount of documents. The lid lifts upward to let you insert the books on the scanner surface. Then, the scanning task can results best, the scanning task can results best performance for you at your office. This machine provides you with good quality results which will satisfy you.
This CanoScan LiDE 35 is supported with 2 colors depth; 16 bit grayscale and 48 bit color. Those create stunning contrast which enables you to produce richer tone of photos quality. Furthermore, this scanning machine provides you with great resolution which is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and it can be enhanced up to 9600 x 9600 dpi by using certain software.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma IX6820 Wireless Inkjet Printer
CanoScan LiDE 35 uses a USB cable that can be used to transfer the data and supply the power to the scanning machine. Therefore, you will not need to install any wiring tasks just to operate the machine as well.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Cable included)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 10.1(W) x 1.5(H) x 14.5(D)
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR
Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX6550 Colour Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.