CanoScan LiDE 30 is what you need for a scanning machine at your small office. This scanner has everything you want for such an additional office attributes. This machine provides you with compact design which allows you to put the scanner in everywhere even at small room. Furthermore, this scanner is supported with USB cable which has the ability to supply the machine power and to help transferring the data in between your PC and itself. By using this USB cable, there is no need to install any wiring system which can make your office looked messy.
This CanoScan LiDE 30 has good capabilities that will satisfy your desire. It is featured with advanced technology and high performance. It allows you to use this machine with simple operation since you will only need to touch directed buttons on the machine to get all the tasks done. This machine enables you to scan, copy, and even email the scanned files.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS9020 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
In addition, this CanoScan LiDE 30 is equipped with maximum resolution which is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and supported with 48 bits color depth which enables you to get more than 281 millions of color. There is QARE 2.0 software that allows you to realign the photo images and remove the dust and scratches on your scanned pictures.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Grayscale - 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.0 to 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later
- Software CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox, Arcsoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR
Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iX6850 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Xp/Me (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 20 / CanoScan LiDE 30 - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.