A machine that you should have at your office is CanoScan LiDE 20. This scanner provides you with great performance in a form of flatbed design with an impressive dimension. This machine only has one inch thick; it makes this machine become one of the most compact machines in the world. The appearance of this machine is good with incredible ability. There, you will be able to uncover the features in it, such as emailing your files and copying your documents. Moreover, you will be able to scan photos with amazing quality results. Those features can be accessed with only a single button.
This CanoScan LiDE 20 provides you with intuitive interface; it gives you the easiness in operating and using the machine. This scanner offers good resolution which is up to 600 x 1200 dots per inch with 48 bit of the depth which can accommodate 281 million colors.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG3051 All-in-one Photo Printer
In addition, this CanoScan LiDE 20 has Canon Z-Lid feature that can make the lid expands an inch from the machine’s surface. For example, when you scan magazines and books, the lid will stay flat while the other scanner lifts at some angle on the hinge and it makes the quality will be in poor condition. The power supply of this machine uses the USB cable.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Grayscale - 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text Enhanced
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.0 to 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox, Arcsoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR
Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Inkjet Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Scanner Driver for Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 20 / CanoScan LiDE 30 - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.