CanoScan N1240U is the right solution if you want to have a great scanner with cheap price to help you doing your work. This machine provides you with amazing performance of scanning results. This is a type of flatbed scanner which is supported and powered with USB port. This machine can be used easily without connecting it first with any other compatible devices such as Mac or PC. You will also not need to give AC adapter which boasts its easy installation. However, the flatbed scanning machine users who regularly scan a bunch of items may underestimate this type of scanner machine.
Canon released a scan machine with great performance. You will find it in CanoScan N1240U which has been supported with a useful feature called Exclusive Z-Lid. It helps you seamlessly resolving the problems and adding an extra space for a flatbed scanner whenever you needed. This technology is something that you may not find easily in any kinds of other scanner in this price range.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
In addition, CanoScan N1240U offers you with good resolution which is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also gives you to scan photos and graphics with a deep color beautifully. The speed is good which you will not need to take a long time to scan the files. It is supported with smart system to improve, edit, and many more.
Canon CanoScan N1240U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode: Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Letter(8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Windows Me and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software: ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
Canon CanoScan N1240U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Inkjet Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan N1240U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan N1240U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.