When you are thinking that you will need a scanner machine that can give the remarkable enhancement for your office or your home, then you have come to CanoScan N676U. This type of scanner is a modern and smart attributes for your working place. It means that you can save your time in doing your jobs since you have the best performance of a scanner machine. To get this scanner, you will only need a little cost so it also save your money more. This scanner is a good idea for you when you think that you should buy such a scanner machine.
CanoScan N676U has beautiful design with good looks and sophisticated metallic appearance on its surface. It will suit any kind of decoration of your room and will fit the size of your desks. This stunning look of the scanner makes you feel satisfied to place and move it in anywhere as you want since it is thin body design. You can say that this scanner is the tiniest flatbed of scanner machine.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX6550 Colour Inkjet Printer
CanoScan N676U is easy to be used and managed. You only need to simply attach the USB cable to any compatible device like your PC. It has the resolution up to 600 x 1200 dots per inch which gives you more than two trillion colors to get richer color results.
Canon CanoScan N676U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48- bit internal/ 24- bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Letter ( 8.5 x 11.7) maximum
- OS Compatibility: ScanGear CS-U for Mac OS X ( 8.6 to 9X); Mac OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software: ScanGear CS-U (Windows/Mac), ScanGear Toolbox (Windows/Mac),ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
Canon CanoScan N676U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX5000 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan N676U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan N676U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.