This CanoScan N656U has great style design with sleek and metallic style that make this scanner become one of the favorite devices. The style and design are eye catching and will make you love it at a glance. It only has 2, 5 cm of the height so you can move and place it in anywhere by yourself since it will not spend too much energy and too much space on your desktop. It is the right solution for those who want to have a flatbed USB scanner like you to be placed in any kind of room decoration.
CanoScan N656U has been deigned to spoil your desire and help your jobs in scanning files. It has the exceptional performance with high quality of scanned file outputs. All the scanning jobs that you do will look easier and finish faster with this device at your working place. It is such a great assistant for your work.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
CanoScan N656U has a great resolution which is up to 600 x 1200 dots per inch. It makes all your scanning image projects will have greater results with its spectacular resolution. Also, with those advantages that you can get from this scanner, you only need to pay a little cost to get it.
Canon CanoScan N656U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode: Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Letter(8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Windows Me and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software: ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
Canon CanoScan N656U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX7000 Colour Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan N656U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
User Guide ~~~>>> Download
Getting Started Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan N656U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.