When you are looking for a scanner machine with good specification but have stylish design, then you have to look at the series of CanoScan N640P EX. This machine is from Canon which allows you to have such a machine not only with good specification, but also with great stylish design. This machine is quiet when it is processing your files to be scanned. It will not produce too much noise so you will not get disturbed with this machine when the files processed. It means that you will be able to use this scanner anytime whether you are at midnight since it will not disturb other people with its noises.
CanoScan N640P EX has been produced with 600 dots per inch digital imaging. This lightweight scanner machine creates your scan files fast and easily with its good performance. There is LIDE technology which can create a high quality output up to 600 x 1200 dots per inch of color scanning.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
It produces high quality whether you are using it to scan your photo to the email or to be placed in your PC files. CanoScan N640P EX has the advanced color scanning and it also provides you to use it easily. The scanning machine has come with editing software so you can have most of the scanning.
Canon CanoScan N640P ex Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Moving film carriage-type / Desktop model
- Scanning Element: Charge-coupled device 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source: Xenon fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Speed: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 13/20/25 seconds;Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 10/20/30/40/60 seconds
- Scanning Pixels: Color positives/negatives, monochrome scanning pixels:35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 2,592 x 3,888 pixels; Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 1,766 x 3,212 pixels
- Scanning Area: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 24.2mm x 36.3mm
- Interface: SCSI-2; Connectors: 50-pin high density x 2
- OS Compatibility: Windows 95/98/NT 4.0, Mac OS 7.5x,7.6x, 8.x
Canon CanoScan N640P ex System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma PRO-10S Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan N640P ex Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Toolbox for SG v.3.8.X or above (does not include driver) Windows 2000/Me/Xp/NT/95 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan N640P ex Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.