Canon is known well as one of the best manufacturers that you should not ignore it. It has produced so many useful machines with great specifications and performance. If you want to have a scanner machine that has the best features and functions with the latest and advanced technology, then you have to come to the series of CanoScan N640P. This type of scanner machine really will definitely give you the best quality of the output that you can get from purchasing and using it at your working place.
The series of CanoScan N640P can help you in doing your tasks and jobs whether you use it for small office needs or home office needs. Wherever and whenever you use it, you will get the satisfaction from its best performance. It is such a perfect solution to fulfill your needs in scanning your documents. This device has stylish and compact design that will not take a lot space at your desks.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma PRO-100 Inkjet Photo Printer
Also, you will find that this CanoScan N640P is quiet enough so you will not get any noises while processing your files and it will not disturb other people. It has high-tech finish in metallic and sleek design which make this machine looks amazing to be placed in any kinds of room decoration.
Canon CanoScan N640P Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Moving film carriage-type / Desktop model
- Scanning Element: Charge-coupled device 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source: Xenon fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Speed: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 13/20/25 seconds;Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 10/20/30/40/60 seconds
- Scanning Pixels: Color positives/negatives, monochrome scanning pixels:35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 2,592 x 3,888 pixels; Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 1,766 x 3,212 pixels
- Scanning Area: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 24.2mm x 36.3mm
- Interface: SCSI-2; Connectors: 50-pin high density x 2
- OS Compatibility: Windows 95/98/NT 4.0, Mac OS 7.5x,7.6x, 8.x
Canon CanoScan N640P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma mini320 Compact Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan N640P Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Toolbox for SG v.3.8.X or above (does not include driver) Windows 2000/Me/Xp/NT/95 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan N640P Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.