There are many scanner device series that you can get from the world leading manufacturer called Canon. This Canon has produced a great scanner device with latest and advanced technology which have been packaged well in CanoScan N340P. You will find that this scanner device is a right solution for you to be placed at your home office to help you in finishing your task in scanning. If you want to buy a scanner with great specification and best performance for your home PC, then this type of scanner machine is the best idea.
CanoScan N340P provides many advantages that you can get by purchasing it. This scanner machine offers high quality of the scanning output and eco friendly uses. It creates professional outputs such as document files, greeting cards, web pages, newsletter, and photo records with high resolution. Furthermore, this scanner device has compact design that will be very eye catching once you see it.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Professional Inkjet Printers
In addition, the series of CanoScan N340P provides such a comprehensive packages with many features in it that ensure you to get high quality image scanning from both pre-printed original and photos. This scanner machine has maximum 300 x 600 dots per inch of the resolution with LIDE technology to create richer color fidelity and give less distortion in the images.
Canon CanoScan N340P Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Moving film carriage-type / Desktop model
- Scanning Element: Charge-coupled device 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source: Xenon fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Speed: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 13/20/25 seconds;Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 10/20/30/40/60 seconds
- Scanning Pixels: Color positives/negatives, monochrome scanning pixels:35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 2,592 x 3,888 pixels; Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 1,766 x 3,212 pixels
- Scanning Area: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 24.2mm x 36.3mm
- Interface: SCSI-2; Connectors: 50-pin high density x 2
- OS Compatibility: Windows 95/98/NT 4.0, Mac OS 7.5x,7.6x, 8.x
Canon CanoScan N340P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS9050 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan N340P Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Toolbox for SG v.3.8.X or above (does not include driver) Windows 2000/Me/Xp/95/NT (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan N340P Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.