Canon has proved that they are a good manufacturer ever that has produced good quality output by producing the series of CanoScan FS2710. This scanner machine gives the best performance when processing your task to be scanned well. You will find that this scanner device is a good solution for you if you want to have a scanner machine with great specification and produce high quality output. There are many functions and features that you can get when you buy this product to help you in doing your tasks.
The series of CanoScan FS2710 has good resolution which is up to 2570 x 3855 dots per inch for maximum resolution. The optical resolution of this scanner device is up to 2570 dots per inch. It means that you will get the best service from Canon by purchasing this type of scanner machine. You can use this scanner to help you in scanning your files perfectly.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
CanoSCan FS2710 is a type of film scanner which gives you the best performance and specification to be a great assistant for your working time. This scanner device has a great design with good size dimension. The size dimension of this scanner machine is 3.35 inches of width, 12.65 inches of the depth, 5.79 inches of the height, and 4.85 lb of the weight.
Canon CanoScan FS2710 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Moving film carriage-type / Desktop model
- Scanning Element: Charge-coupled device 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source: Xenon fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Speed: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 13/20/25 seconds;Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 10/20/30/40/60 seconds
- Scanning Pixels: Color positives/negatives, monochrome scanning pixels:35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 2,592 x 3,888 pixels; Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 1,766 x 3,212 pixels
- Scanning Area: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 24.2mm x 36.3mm
- Interface: SCSI-2; Connectors: 50-pin high density x 2
- OS Compatibility: Windows 95/98/NT 4.0, Mac OS 7.5x,7.6x, 8.x
Canon CanoScan FS2710 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma PRO-100 Inkjet Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FS2710 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear Cs-U for use with/without FAU-S11 Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FS2710 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.