Each year, the needs for a scanner that can work at both personal and home setting are increasing. As one of the leading manufacturer of electronic device, Canon launcher CanoScan FB630Ui to keep up with the demands. Comes with compact design, with 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively and 3.31 lbs. in weight, this machine does not require too much space in your room. It is also able to be moved around without too much hassles.
The power consumption for CanoScan FB630Ui is very efficient, with only 9 watts during operation and 5 watts during standby mode. For home and personal use, low power consumption is obviously a good news, as it does not burden the electricity bills. Its maximum resolution, however, is pretty average, with only 600 x 600 dpi. The warm-up time is pretty fast, with only 15 seconds, making it suitable for those who work in a hurry. It has white color that will serve as additional decoration in your room.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma PRO-10 Inkjet Photo Printers
In term of paper handling, CanoScan FB630Ui is a bit lacking. It can only handle plain A4 papers. The Automatic Document Feeder is also nonexistent, which means you have to feed your document by yourself.
Canon CanoScan FB630Ui Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode Color: 36-bit internal/ 24- bit external; Grayscale : 12-bit internal/ 8-bit external; black & white; text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- OS Compatibility: ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Canon Plug-in; Module CS-U for MAC OS 8.5 or higher
- Software: Canon Creative Image CD-Rom, including ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS,Canon Photo and TextBridge Pro
Canon CanoScan FB630Ui System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma mini320 Compact Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB630Ui Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Canon CanoScan FB630U Driver Software ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB630Ui Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.