CanoScan FB1210U is a scanner that is launched to maintain Canons title as one of the most developed manufacturer for electronic devices. As Canon products, this machine offers several features, such as high optical resolution, compact design and built-in software. Its optical resolution is able to create images up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, which relatively awesome compared to most scanners on the same class. As for the connectivity, it has USB port, which is suitable for home and personal use.
CanoScan FB1210U comes with compact design, with only 11.3 x 18.1 x 3.6 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. It is slightly smaller than its siblings, FB1200S. With this compact design, it does not require too much space in you room. You can also move it around without too much efforts. It also comes with additional software, such as Adobe PhotoShop LE, Caere PageKeeper Lite, and Caere OmniPage LE. These software will help you manage your scanned documents.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
CanoScan FB1210U uses flatbed scanner as its scanner type. Its color depth is pretty impressive, with 41-bit for color documents. However, this machine only support standard A4 papers on its paper tray. It also only compatible with Windows 98 and above. For other operating systems, additional drivers are probably needed.
Canon CanoScan FB1210U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: CCD 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source: Cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Mode Color: 36-bit internal/36-bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 12-bit internal/12-bit or 8-bit external
- Scanning Area Reflective: 8.5 x 11.7 ; Transparency: 8 x 10.8
- Software: ScanGear for Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0(Service Pack 3 or higher); Canon Plug-in Module CS-S for Macintosh Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE (Windows and Macintosh) and Text bridge Plus (Windows Only)
Canon CanoScan FB1210U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma PRO-100 Wireless Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB1210U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear Cs-U for use with/without FAU-S11 Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Toolbox for SG CS-U 5.6.X or above (does not include driver) Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB1210U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.