With the rapid development of technology, the use of electronic devices, including scanner, is increasing. Therefore, as one of the leading company of electronic devices, Canon released CanoScan FB1200S to accommodate the needs. The power consumption for this product is pretty high for scanners on the same class, with 35 watts during operation and 12 watts during sleep mode. This can be a burden for personal and home use.
However, CanoScan FB1200S has a better resolution compared to its competitors, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has white color which is suitable for home settings. It also offers 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), which allow you to scan numerous pages continuously. The color depth is also richer than most scanners on the market, with 12-bit for grayscale and 36-bit for color. It is also compatible with Mac OS version 7.1 and above, and Windows 95/98 and above.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Inkjet Printers
CanoScan FB1200S comes with compact design, with only 11.5 x 18.1 x 3.7 inches in width, depth, and height respectively and 8.82 lbs. in weight. This size make sure you can move it around effortlessly. The paper handling, however, is not as good as other features because it can only handle A4 plain papers.
Canon CanoScan FB1200S Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: CCD 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source: Cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Mode Color: 36-bit internal/36-bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 12-bit internal/12-bit or 8-bit external
- Scanning Area Reflective: 8.5 x 11.7 ; Transparency: 8 x 10.8
- Software: ScanGear for Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0(Service Pack 3 or higher); Canon Plug-in Module CS-S for Macintosh Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE (Windows and Macintosh) and Text bridge Plus (Windows Only)
Canon CanoScan FB1200S System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB1200S Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB1200S Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.