For those who are looking for a scanner that will be able to accommodate their works and college tasks, CanoScan FB620U can be the best solution. As one of Canon products, this device offers some benefits, such as efficient power consumption and compact design. The power consumption is very eco-friendly, with only 5 watts during operation. This is surely a good news for personal and home use as it does not burden your electricity bills at the end of the month.
The size of CanoScan FB620U is also very pleasing. The size of the machine is only 4.41 lbs. in weight and 10.1 x 14.7 x 2.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. With this size, you can move it around easily and it does not require too much space in your room. However, the paper handling is not its strength, with only A4 plain paper is accepted. It also has no Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature, so you have to manually feed your documents. The maximum optical resolution is only 600 x 600 dpi, which is good enough for personal use, but not notable.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA IX5000 Colour Inkjet Printer
As for the color depth, CanoScan FB620U can handle only 30-bit for color documents and 10-bit for monochrome one. This is not outstanding, but good enough for home and personal use.
Canon CanoScan FB620U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor ( CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode: Color: 30- bit internal/ 24 bit external; Grayscale: 10 bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Optical Density Range: Color: 4 % - 200% ( 1% increments); Black & white: 4 %-200% ( 1% increments)
- Max. Document Size: Letter (8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- OS Compatibility: TWAIN via ScanCraft CS-P ( for Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows NT; 16 MB or more of RAM; 70MB of available had disk space; Color monitor with 256 or more colors; 2x CD-ROM drive.
Canon CanoScan FB620U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS8050 Inkjet Colour Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB620U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear Twain driver Windows 2000/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB620U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.