If you are looking for a scanner that will help you finish your works or college tasks at home, CanoScan FB620S is your solution. Launched by Canon, one of the most popular manufacturer for electronic devices, this machine offers several benefits, such as compact design and efficient power consumption. The size of the machine is only 4.41 lbs. in weight and 10.1 x 14.7 x 2.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. With this size, it does not occupy too much space and you can move it around effortlessly.
CanoScan FB620S has an eco-friendly power consumption, with only 5 watts. With this, you do not have to worry about your electricity bills at the end of the month. However, it lack of Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature, so you have to manually feed your documents. The maximum optical resolution is only 600 x 600 dpi, which is good enough for personal use, but not exceptional. The paper handling is also pretty poor, with only A4 plain paper is accepted.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Inkjet Photo Printer
The color depth for CanoScan FB620S is good, but not remarkable, with only 30-bit for color documents and 10-bit for monochrome one. Overall, this machine is not outstanding, but good enough for personal and home use.
Canon CanoScan FB620S Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor ( CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode: Color: 30- bit internal/ 24 bit external; Grayscale: 10 bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Optical Density Range: Color: 4 % - 200% ( 1% increments); Black & white: 4 %-200% ( 1% increments)
- Max. Document Size: Letter (8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- OS Compatibility: TWAIN via ScanCraft CS-P ( for Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows NT; 16 MB or more of RAM; 70MB of available had disk space; Color monitor with 256 or more colors; 2x CD-ROM drive.
Canon CanoScan FB620S System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB620S Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB620S Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.