CanoScan FB620P is a scanner that is released by Canon, one of the best manufacturer for electronic devices to fulfill the increasing needs for a scanner. This product is design to accommodate home and personal needs. The only notable benefit for this machine is its power consumption, with only 5 watts during operation. Other than the power consumption, the performance is pretty average compared to most scanners on the market.
First, CanonScan FB620P has a lacking maximum optical resolution, with only 600 x 600 dpi. This is, however, good enough for personal use. It also lack of Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), so you have to manually feed your documents. The paper handling is also pretty poor, with only A4 plain paper is accepted. The color depth is good, but not exceptional, with only 30-bit for color documents and 10-bit for monochrome one.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX6520 Inkjet Photo Printer
CanoScan FB620P, however, has a compact design, with only 10.1 x 14.7 x 2.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 4.41 lbs. in weight. This compact design allow you to move it around without too much hassles and it does not require too much space in your room. This machine comes with 1 year limited warranty.
Canon CanoScan FB620P Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor ( CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode: Color: 30- bit internal/ 24 bit external; Grayscale: 10 bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Optical Density Range: Color: 4 % - 200% ( 1% increments); Black & white: 4 %-200% ( 1% increments)
- Max. Document Size: Letter (8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- OS Compatibility: TWAIN via ScanCraft CS-P ( for Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows NT; 16 MB or more of RAM; 70MB of available had disk space; Color monitor with 256 or more colors; 2x CD-ROM drive.
Canon CanoScan FB620P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX4000 Colour Bubble Jet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB620P Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Toolbox for ScanCraft CS-P or later (does not include driver) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB620P Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.