Are you thinking of affordable scanner for simple task? CanoScan FB330P allows you to scan various types of documents effortlessly. Moreover, it is design with user-friendly interface. Hence, it is so simple to operate this outstanding scanner. Boasting 36 bit of color depth, the scanner is able to create vivid image. Moreover, the scanner glass is so durable, so it is suitable for repetitive scan attempt.
As an advance scanner, the scan area of this CanoScan FB330P unit is suitable for A4 paper size. Feel free to use it. Then, the standard connection is USB cable. In this case, it is necessary to install the driver, so the computer can recognize this device and establish synchronization. Once the driver package is installed, you can gain versatile digital image. The max optical resolution that is offered is up to 300 x 600 dpi (dots per image).
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
Instead of using TWAIN program, this CanoScan FB330P scanner utilizes the ScanGear Toolbox CS. In fact, this software is not included in the driver setup package. It is a stand-alone program that needs to be downloaded separately. The main function of this program is to replace TWAIN utility. Start this Toolbox CS and enjoy the convenience.
Canon CanoScan FB330P Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge- Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/ 48 bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit or 8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print : 8.5 x 11.7 ; Film 4 x 5
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5-9X), OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including:ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS< Canon Plug-in-Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE,ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage OCR, PhotoRecord and ImageBrowser.
Canon CanoScan FB330P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB330P Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Toolbox for SG CS-P or above (does not include driver) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB330P Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.