Boasting the small and compact design, CanoScan FB320U can be a reliable utility for your small office. It only weights 4.41 lbs whereas the scanner dimensions is 10,1 x 14,6 x 2,5 inches. If you do not have PC with high specification, it will not be a problem. This FB320U can run smoothly in a computer with 16 MB RAM. Moreover, the HDD space that is required for driver package is just 40 MB.
CanoScan FB320U can be integrated to any computer with Windows 95 or 98 Operating System. Well, what about the output of this remarkable scanner? Rest assured, you can get the best outcome if you scan any document with this FB320U series. In this case, the available optical resolution is around 300 x 300 dpi (dots per image). For interpolated resolution, it is approximately 2400 x 2400 dpi (dots per image).
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS9020 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
If you think of office document, the right device to make it into digital image is CanoScan FB320U that has Flatbed scanner technology. Boasting 10 bit grayscale and 12 bit of color depth, this scanner is able to provide 16,7 million colors. Can you imagine that? This color depth is able to preserve the originality of the real document.
Canon CanoScan FB320U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge- Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/ 48 bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit or 8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print : 8.5 x 11.7 ; Film 4 x 5
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5-9X), OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including:ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS< Canon Plug-in-Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE,ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage OCR, PhotoRecord and ImageBrowser.
Canon CanoScan FB320U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iX6850 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB320U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear Twain driver Windows 2000/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB320U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.