Talking about the predecessor of CanoScan, it can be said that CanoScan FB310 is the basic model for the next CanoScan. Basically, this scanner uses wired connectivity. Unlike the newest generation, this FB310 series connectivity is still based on USB version 1.1. Indeed, USB version 2.0 is not implanted in this version. The good point is the availability of Flatbed scanner element.
As one of device with Flatbed technology, CanoScan FB310 is capable of creating nice image. In this case, the max optical resolution is around 300 x 600 dots per image (dpi). Well, it is good enough for document that consists of standard font type such as Arial or Times New Roman. Besides that, the range of font size that can be imitated perfectly starts from 7 to 10 inches. That is why this scanner is quite useful to handle standard mono text.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG3020 Inkjet Photo Printer
As an office utility, this CanoScan FB310 is built with compact design. The weight does not exceed 5.0 lbs and the size is quite slim as well. Hence, it can be put in any small workspace because it does not require large space. One thing sure, this FB310 has durable material and it does not need routine maintenance.
Canon CanoScan FB310 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge- Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/ 48 bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit or 8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print : 8.5 x 11.7 ; Film 4 x 5
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5-9X), OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including:ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS< Canon Plug-in-Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE,ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage OCR, PhotoRecord and ImageBrowser.
Canon CanoScan FB310 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS9050 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB310 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB310 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.