The function of a scanner for business activity is irreplaceable. Speaking of ideal scanner for multiple tasks, it should be CanoScan D660U. The Charged Couple Device technology provides 42 bit and 24 bit of color depth. Using the Cold Cathode Kamp as the source of the light, it has the capability to process Film as well as document. Thus, the digital image that is created will be as good as the original.
The impressiveness of this CanoScan D660U cannot be denied. Indeed, this incredible scanner can handle up to 8 x 11,7 inches paper size. As for film, the maximum size is 35 mm film. Feel free to carry this slim and light scanner. The compact and slim design make this printer can be carried anywhere easily. Well, this D660U only weights 5,7 lbs whereas the dimensions is approximately 10,2 x 17,3 x 3,9 inches.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer
Using this CanoScan D660U scanner is very easy. Simply plug the USB cable into this D660U and computer. Then, the scanning process can be executed. Regardless the type of the Operating System that is used, there is easy setup disk that is ready for both windows and Mac OS. Of course, this astonishing scanning comes with one year warranty.
Canon CanoScan D660U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charged Couple Device (CCD)
- Scanning Mode: Color: 42-bit internal/ 24-bit external; Grayscale: 14-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print: up to 8. x 11.7 max; Film 35mm film
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98 and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including:ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver,ScanGear Toolbox CS, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U,CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000,ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR.
Canon CanoScan D660U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iP5200 Inkjet Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan D660U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan D660U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.