If you are looking for the affordable scanner for all of your scanning needs, CanoScan D646U is the one that you need to consider. That is because this scanner is considered as one of the most affordable scanner that you can find at the market. As the result, you will not need to worry even if you have the limited budget for buying the scanner.
Basically, this scanner is not the kind of new scanner that you can easily find at the stores. That is because this scanner has been released many years ago, but you can make sure that the performance of this CanoScan D646U is not something that you have to doubt. At that time, this scanner is considered as one of the best on the class. That means, the performance of this scanner is something that you should not ask anymore.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MX452 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
If you are curious about the price of this scanner, then you might be shocked to know that this scanner is tagged not more than 50 dollars. Yes, that is because you can rarely find the brand new in box of this CanoScan D646U. Therefore, try to find the best one that you can get since most of them are used.
Canon CanoScan D646U Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner – desktop
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Supported Document Type: Plain paper
- Peripheral / Interface Devices: CD-ROM, SVGA monitor, USB port
- Type: Adobe Acrobat Reader, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, Caere OmniPage LE, Caere Omnipage, Drivers & Utilities, ScanGear Toolbox CS
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities, Caere Omnipage, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Caere OmniPage LE, ScanGear Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000
- OS Required: Apple MacOS 8.6 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows 98/ME.
Canon CanoScan D646U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP110 Inkjet Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan D646U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS-U Windows Xp/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Toolbox v2.2.3 for SG CS-U or above (does not include driver) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan D646U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.