What do you think of small ad compact printer such as CanoScan D2400UF? Well, it would be easy to carry it. You can use it in your office and bring it to your home if overtime work is needed. Mobility becomes the essential value. In this scanner, the source of the light comes from Cold cathode fluorescent lamp. This lamp technology improves the capability of the scanner to capture any document or photo.
In this CanoScan D2400UF, the interpolated resolution is similar with the rest of CanoScan series, 9600 vertical x 9600 horizontal dpi (dots per image). What about the optical resolution? With this unit, you can achieve optical resolution that is up to 2400 x 4800 dpi (dots per image). As usual, the basic of scanner technology is Flatbed. Of course, it has formidable TWAIN element inside. There are a lot of benefits if you decide to work together with this D2400F scanner.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
In order the get outstanding image quality, it is just right to try CanoScan D2400UF as the main utility. Its performance in creating image imitation is above average. Moreover, the CCD scanning element is specified for text. Indeed, clear text as the output is a real deal.
Canon CanoScan D2400UF Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge- Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/ 48 bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit or 8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print : 8.5 x 11.7 ; Film 4 x 5
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5-9X), OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including:ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS< Canon Plug-in-Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE,ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage OCR, PhotoRecord and ImageBrowser.
Canon CanoScan D2400UF System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma PRO-100 Professional Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan D2400UF Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan D2400UF Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.