Covered with white casing, CanoScan D2400U is a compact scanner with stylish interface. Do not bother to think about the electricity fee when you put this scanner in charge. Branded with Energy start certification, the energy that is required for this compact scanner is around 8 Watt. Enjoy the efficient and convenience from this D2400U series. Simply connect with USB cable and it will be ready.
Built with durable and special part, CanoScan D2400U is suitable for any kind of workspace. Well, the humidity level ranges from 10 to 90%. For those who use Apple product, make sure your operating system is 8.5 version or higher. On the other hand, if you are Windows user, please note that the minimum OS is Windows 98. If the computer OS is suitable with the basic requirement, it is ready to be installed with Canon imaging software.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One Photo Printer
Have you ever heard about Adobe Photoshop? It is powerful software for image editing. Actually, if you purchase CanoScan D2400U, Adobe Photoshop LE is included in the CD setup. Therefore, you get advance editing software and it is not necessary to download it separately. This software provides complete tools for image editing, so it can enhance the quality of the digital image.
Canon CanoScan D2400U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge- Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/ 48 bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit or 8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print : 8.5 x 11.7 ; Film 4 x 5
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5-9X), OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including:ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS< Canon Plug-in-Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE,ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage OCR, PhotoRecord and ImageBrowser.
Canon CanoScan D2400U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP830 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan D2400U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan D2400U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.