Are you looking for ultimate scanner for personal usage? Why don’t you pick this CanoScan D1250U2? This is the best home scanner with affordable price. Speaking of affordable scanner, this D1250U2 is covered with high quality material. Moreover, there is 3 EZ scanning buttons. It lets user to perform basic scanning task with simple operational button. Indeed, the user-friendly interface is suitable for all users.
Get the best graphic or photo by simply utilizing CanoScan D1250U2. It is not impossible to achieve accurate and detail image because this Canon scanner wields 48 bit color depth. What about the resolution? It can be denied that image resolution define the result. In this case, D1250U2 ensures the versatility of the result because it can generate up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (dots per image) resolution.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MX700 All-On-One Inkjet Printer
Indeed, high image quality is absolutely produced by this CanoScan D1250U2. Each text, graphic, and photo can have the detail as the original. For the connectivity, there are two options. Those are 1.1 UBS and 2.0 USB. The ability to provide high transfer speed makes the process of scanning more efficient. In addition, the plug and play connection negates any complex setup. The computer can recognize this device once it is plugged on.
Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner – desktop
- Supported Document Type: Plain paper, bulk objects (such as books)
- Scanner Speed Details: 4 ms/line – color – 600 dpi 8 ms/line – color – 1200 dpi 4 ms/line – greyscale – 600 dpi 8 ms/line – greyscale – 1200 dpi
- Software Included: Adobe PhotoShop Elements, ArcSoft PhotoBase, Canon PhotoRecord, ScanGear Toolbox, ScanGear CS-U, ScanSoft OmniPage Pro
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000, Microsoft Windows XP
Canon CanoScan D1250U2 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MX7600 All-in-One Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.