CanoScan D1230UF scanner is a scanner with high output and modern feature. The capability to create scanned image is incredibly important for commercial matter. Boasting single-pass as the main mode, users can utilize this unit easily. Well, the CCD scanning system is the elements that can ensure the output come out from this D1230UF series. You can proudly use this scanner and count on it anytime.
Created to handle various size of object, the max document size that is supported is up to 8,5 x 11,7 mm. When you initiate the scanning process, it will be done instantly. Indeed, the scan speed of this CanoScan D1230UF is around 3,6 images per minute (ipm). Well, such capability is necessary for face paced industry. For this unit series, document feeder is not available.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iP3600 Inkjet Photo Printer
Although document feeder is not supported, there is something that can make you proud. The scan density range in this CanoScan D1230UF is 3,3 D. Thus, there are more functions which can bring more benefit. For first usage, the easy setup in driver CD gives great convenience. Moreover, the CD setup consists of unique software with specific function. Each software is programed to enhance or fix the quality of text or photo.
Canon CanoScan D1230UF Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/ 42-bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/ 14-bit or 8-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7; Film: 4 x 5
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5-9 X); OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/ME/2000 Professional
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including: ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional.
Canon CanoScan D1230UF System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP270 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan D1230UF Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows /Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan D1230UF Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.