It is impossible to run a large scale of business without having a single scanner. Indeed, scanner is necessary to create digital image that works as digital data back-back up for company. Thus, it is recommended to have this CanoScan D1230U as a mobile scanner. Built with slim size, this compact scanner only weight 7,5 lbs. In addition, the size of this unit is around 11,3 x 18,2 x 3,7 inches.
As an advance product made by Canon, this CanoScan D1230U uses USB cable as the main connectivity. Boasting Flatbed scanner technology, it is compatible with various operating systems. Moreover, the minimum ram that is required is not too high. It is just 32 MB. The TWAIN tech provides reliable back for scanner processing unit. The output will be quite sophisticated because of 14 bit grayscale depth.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iP4700 Inkjet Photo Printer
Scanning text or photo is much easier with this CanoScan D1230U because it is a remarkable device which offers large size of resolution. The basic optical resolution for the output can reach 1200 x 2400 dots per image (dpi) whereas the interpolated resolution size is approximately 9600 x 9600 dots per image (dpi). Built with durable scanner glass, it can handle large size of paper such as A4.
Canon CanoScan D1230U Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner – desktop
- Max Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Peripheral / Interface Devices: CD-ROM, SVGA monitor, USB port
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities, Adobe PhotoShop LE, Caere OmniPage LE, ScanGear Toolbox CS
- OS Required: Apple MacOS 8.5 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows 98/ME.
Canon CanoScan D1230U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iP4820 Inkjet Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan D1230U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan D1230U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.