If you need to do the fast scanning every single day, CanoScan 9000F Mark II is the one that you need to use. That is because this scanner has the fast scanning speed that you need. As an addition, the warming up time of this scanner is totally short so that you can scan anything as soon as you turn this scanner on. That will be something totally convenient.
For your information, this scanner is considered as one fast scanner since this scanner is able to scan a document within seven seconds only. That means, CanoScan 9000F Mark II is able to give you the average of nine pages of documents in a minute. For the color and photo scan, this scanner has the slower speed. However, you ca still get at least three photo pages in a minute since this scanner is able to scan one page of photo within 18 seconds only.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP550 Colour Photo Printer
If you are really in a hurry, the you will not need to worry. That is because this scanner has the totally short warming up time. In fact, you can use this CanoScan 9000F Mark II as soon as you turn on this scanner. There will be no time wasted.
Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD) 12-line color
- Scanner Buttons: Auto Scan, Copy, E-mail, PDF x 4
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:9600 x 9600 dpi (film) / 4800 x 4800 (all other media) Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Standard Film Scan: Approx. 18 seconds for 35MM Negative at 1200 dpi Standard Reflective Scan: Approx. 7 seconds for A4 color document at 300 dpi
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external Output Grayscale: 48-bit internal/16-bit (film scanning only)/8-bit output
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.6.8 to 10.7.
Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MP250 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
9000F MarkII Scanner Driver Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
9000F MarkII Scanner Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
9000F MarkII User Manual (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
9000F MarkII User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.