If you are looking for a nice scanner, CanoScan 9000F is the one that will give you the detail features that you might need to fulfill all of your scanning preferences. That is because this scanner has a lot of functions and features that you might love. You will not need to worry if you are not really into the new gadgets since this scanner also offers you the simple operation so that you will be able to use all of the features from this scanner.
For your information, this scanner has a lot of features and functions, but you can make sure that CanoScan 9000F will give you the simple operation so that you can use all of those features. You can simply use the one touch button feature from this scanner if you want. With this kind of feature, you will be able to get the nice scanning result that you want.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG3020 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
You will not need to worry about the media that you are going to scan since this scanner will help you automatically to pick the kind of media that CanoScan 9000F detected. As the result, you will get the nice scanning result despite of the media that you want to scan.
Canon CanoScan 9000F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD) 12-line color
- Scanner Buttons: Auto Scan, Copy, E-mail, PDF x 4
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:3 9600 x 9600 dpi (film)1 / 4800 x 4800 (all other media)Interpolated:Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external Grayscale: 48-bit internal/16-bit (film scanning only)/8-bit external
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- OS Compatibility: 4 Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x
Canon CanoScan 9000F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 9000F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
9000F Scanner Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
9000F Scanner Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
9000F Scanner Driver (Windows XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Downloa
MP Navigator EX Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
9000F User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 9000F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.