If you are looking for a fast scanner, CanoScan 8800F is the one that you need to get. That is because this scanner has the nice scanning engine that will help you to scan all of the things that you want to scan in a short time. This is just something that you will need if you want to get the fast scanner for all of your need.
If you are curious about the maximum speed of this scanner, you might want to know that this scanner s able to scan the A4 paper within seven seconds only. That means, in a minute, CanoScan 8800F will be able to scan about nine pages. That one is fast enough since there are some other scanners that take about 20 to 30 seconds to finish a page. You will be glad to get this scanner for your scanning needs.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG3051 Inkjet Colour Printer
If you think that the scanning speed of this scanner will take the quality of this scanner down, then you are wrong. That is because this scanner also offers you the nice quality scanning result. You will get the high resolution for the scanning result of this CanoScan 8800F as well as the fast scanning process.
Canon CanoScan 8800F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal / 48-bit external (selectable in driver) Grayscale: 48-bit internal / 8-bit external/16-bit internal (for film scanning only)
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 12 Frames (Negative/Positive), 35mm x 4 Frames (Negative / Positive Mounted Slides), 22cm x 6 Film Strip (120 Roll Film)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 10.7 (W) x 18.9 (D) x 4.0 (H)
- OS Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - 10.5.x
- Software: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Adobe Photoshop Elements, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, MP Navigator EX, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), ScanSoft OmniPage SE.
Canon CanoScan 8800F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP800R All-In-One Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 8800F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
8800F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
8800F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
8800F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Canon ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
Canon ScanGear for Windows Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 8800F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.