For those who are looking for a scanner that can give you the detailed scanning result, CanoScan 8600F is the one that you need. That is because this scanner from Canon will give you the nice scanning result that you need, especially by those who want to get the detailed scanning result with the high resolution.
For your information, this scanner is considered as one of the best because this scanner from Canon has the high resolution. As the result, the scanning result of this scanner is really detail. You might want to know that this CanoScan 8600F has the maximum scanning resolution of 9600dpi. That one is good enough if you only need the scanning result for the softcopy purpose only.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG3050 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Besides the nice quality scan that you will get from this scanner, this scanner also offers you the fast scanning process. You will be glad to know that this scanner is able to finish within a short time. In short, this scanner is one fast scanner that can also give you the nice scanning result that you need. So, from all of those details that you can get from CanoScan 8600F, is there anything else that you need from a scanner?
Canon CanoScan 8600F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver) Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external Black & White Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 12 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides), 22cm x 6 film strip (120 roll film)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included)
- Software: ScanGear CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR4(Windows/Mac), Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0.
Canon CanoScan 8600F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MX495 Inkjet Colour Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 8600F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
8600F Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
8600F On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 8600F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.