If you want to scan a film, then you will need a professional scanner such as CanoScan 8400F. That is because scanning a film is not something similar like scanning a document or image. You will need the special and professional scanner such as this one from Canon. That is because this scanner is something that will make your film scanning results become something amazing.
For your information, this scanner can be considered as a special film scanner. That is because this scanner has a lot of nice features that will help you get the best film scanning result. One of them that you can get from CanoScan 8400F is the fast scanning for the film. You will not need to worry about rescanning the film since this scanner is able to scan the transparencies in a single shoot.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG8220 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
As an addition to that, this scanner has the new infrared system that will help you to automatically correct the scanning result from the film. It is the third level of FARE. With this new technology, you can make sure that the dust and the scratches that you have on the film will be removed automatically when you are using this CanoScan 8400F.
Canon CanoScan 8400F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 12 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides), Film Strip (120 roll film)
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Cable included)
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR, NewSoft Presto! Page Manager.
Canon CanoScan 8400F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MX882 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 8400F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 8400F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 8400F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.