If you buy a scanner such as CanoScan 8000F, the power consumption might not be a problem at all. That is because many scanners nowadays do not need a lot of power to operate. However, there are still a lot of people who complaint that they get a scanner that takes a lot of power and that thing is something that raise the number on their electricity bill.
If you are one of those people who have the same problem, then you will need to pick this scanner from Canon. That is because this CanoScan 8000F does not need a lot of power to operate. You need to know that this scanner needs only about 15 watts to operate. Even though this scanner needs about 10 watts on the standby mode, the operating cost of this scanner is considerably low.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG3051 Inkjet Colour Printer
If you think that the power that this scanner needs when the position is on standby is too big, then you can simply turn the power of this scanner off. You will not need to worry about the speed of this scanner since CanoScan 8000F will operate within few seconds after you turn the scanner on. Therefore, you will not waste your time with the slow scanner.
Canon CanoScan 8000F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/external, Grayscale - 16-bit internal/external, Black & White, Text Enhanced
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7; Film - 35mm x 12 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac OS 9.0 - 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later (classic mode), Mac OS X v10.1.3 (native mode)
Canon CanoScan 8000F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG8150 Colour Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 8000F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 8000F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 8000F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.