The CanoScan 5200F showcases a high ability, integrated 35mm Film Adapter Unit (FAU) so you can record excellent quality photos direct from your 35mm slides and also downsides - approximately 6 frameworks in one operation. A 2400 x 4800 dpi CCD sensing unit captures every detail completely, while 48-bit colour assistance makes sure incredibly precise colour recreation. Obviously, with Canon's renowned optical knowledge, you could always expect real excellence.
A USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface integrated with a super-fast scanning engine provides unique check speeds - increasing work efficiency. To improve ease of use, four practical 'EZ' buttons can be set for all your common jobs, including scanning straight to PDF style.
When including photos to your cd or a record, you can scan numerous photos from film or picture originals, in a solitary operation. It's the most basic and most efficient way to manage all your photos.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG3020 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
To influence creativity, the CanoScan 5200F comes total with a selection of powerful applications consisting of ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 for image editing and also monitoring as well as OmniPage SE 2.0 for transforming scanned documents to text.
Canon CanoScan 5200F Printer Specifications:
- Max Supported Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Supported Document Type: Plain paper, slides, bulk objects (such as books), film
- Peripheral / Interface: Devices CD-ROM, USB port
- Software Included: ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanGear Toolbox, Presto! PageManager, Ulead DVD PictureShow, ArcSoft PhotoStudio
- Operating System: MacOS X 10.1.3 or later, MacOS X 10.2.7 or later, Windows 2000 Pro, Windows 98/ME, Windows ME, Windows XP
Canon CanoScan 5200F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG3050 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon Canon CanoScan 5200F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 5200F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 5200F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.